The aim of sports performance coaching is to help you overcome mental obstacles that get in your way which in turn allow you to get the best out of yourself. It helps you to explore, utilise and shape your mental resources.
A super supportive mind-set, focused attention, effortless concentration and a strong mind body connection will allow you to perform with more ease, more consistency and with greater sense of control and power. All of this can be learned.THANK YOU so much for your session this week, I used all of your techniques & not only did I smash my PB by 15 minutes, I ENJOYED the day & can’t wait to do it again next year!” Read more testimonials.
Learn how to run your mind better, to perform at your best, more of the time.
- Be in charge of your states and get access to strong states quickly.
- Have more control over your thoughts.
- Get rid of unwanted self-sabotaging behaviours.
- Find and operate from “The zone of excellence”.
- Free yourself from critical inner voices.
- Learn how to boost your motivation and confidence.
- Improve your resilience.
- Learn powerful preparation techniques.
- Overcome fear, nerves, self-doubts and insecurities.
- Enhance your stamina, focus and determination.
Free yourself form performance-interfering factors.
Reducing or removing interference like doubts, anxiety, overwhelm, lack of focus or boredom will result in increased performance and a stronger sense of being in control.
Transform your unwanted patterns, thoughts and limiting beliefs into empowering ones.
Your beliefs about your capabilities, skills and worth can either be supporting you or hold you back. They are often outside your conscious awareness. Coaching allows these to be uncovered and changed into empowering beliefs.
During sessions techniques and knowledge from the fields of Coaching, NLP and Neuroscience are combined to tailor make a unique programme to support you. You will be doing mental exercises, given tools, taught techniques and asked questions that allow you to deepen your understanding of yourself, utilize all of your strengths, overcome your personal obstacles and design a mind-set that supports you in achieving what you want.